We’ve got AR lowers, uppers and all the parts you need to finish your AR in stock. Stop in or give us a call today!
Also we are running a great deal on Dillon reloading equipment, again, give us a call or stop on in. Now’s the time to get that 550 or 650 you’ve been dreaming about!
About Northern Rifle Accurizing:
Open 12pm – 8pm Daily (Closed Sundays)
- Custom rifle building – hand-polished chambers and bores, standard and wildcat calibers
- Hunter grade rifle re-barreling – pre-contoured and pre-threaded barrels, most types of actions and calibers
- Custom rifle modifications – glass bed finished, free float barrel channel, trigger turning, cleaning and reconditioning, drill and tap scope bases and peep sights, “sako type” extractors (installed on Remington 700 series rifles), and muzzle brakes (Magnum or Varmint type)
- Custom shotgun modifications – custom re-choking
- Custom shotgun and stock work – port barrels for recoil reduction
- Re-blueing and metal finishing
- Custom stock work
- M1 rifles and AR rifle parts
- Custom long-range scopes, mounts, and rails
- Authorized Forster Precision products – coax press, case trimmers, outside neck turners, bench rest sizing dies, coax case, and cartridge inspectors